Connect to current, authoritative information on the COVID-19 vaccine in Somerville and the state of Massachusetts.
City of Somerville COVID-19 Vaccine Information
This page is updated on an ongoing basis. We encourage you to visit it frequently to stay current on vaccine news, and to sign up for COVID-19 updates from the City.
Pages are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole, and Nepali. Find the latest information on:
- Who is eligible to be vaccinated
- Where and how to book a vaccine appointment
- How to get help booking an appointment
- General vaccine information
- Common questions about the vaccine
- Information on upcoming programs about the vaccine and COVID-19
- Sign up for COVID-19 alerts in multiple languages including Albanian, Arabic, Chinese Simplified, English, French, Khmer, Haitian Creole, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Find out if you are eligible to be vaccinated
- Check availability and book a vaccine appointment
Massachusetts Department of Public Health COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
Get the latest vaccine-related news and information including:
- Vaccine FAQs
- Vaccine safety: how it was developed, how it works
- How to prepare for your vaccine appointment
- How to volunteer or request volunteers for a vaccine site