You can access Kanopy through the browser on your computer or laptop, on your smartphone or tablet, and on a smart TV.
Create a Kanopy Account
- From the library’s website, navigate to Digital Library, and then click Kanopy
- Click Get Started on Kanopy’s home page
- Click Find Your Library
- Type “Somerville,” select "Somerville Public Library", and then click Somerville Public Library on the map
- Enter your library card number, and click Continue
- Create your Kanopy account by entering your name, email address and a password
- Click Sign In
- Click Watch Now to start using Kanopy through the browser
To Access Kanopy on Your Device or Smart TV
Kanopy is available as an app for iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and Fire Tablets.
You can also watch Kanopy on your TV, if you have one of the following devices or televisions: Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, or Samsung.
In order to access Kanopy on your device or television, you will need to download the Kanopy app on to your device or television from the device's App store. Login using the email address and password you created when you registered for Kanopy.
For help: https://help.kanopy.com/hc/en-us