Passes that offer free or discounted admission to local cultural attractions are available to Somerville Residents with a valid Minuteman library card.
To reserve a pass, use the links below to reserve online, or call the Reference Desk: (617) 623-5000 x2955.
Cultural passes can be picked up at the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor of the Central Library at 79 Highland Ave. Be sure to bring your library card!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES, THEN CLICK BELOW TO SEE A LIST OF AVAILABLE PASSES OR TO RESERVE A PASS ONLINE.
Guidelines for borrowing cultural passes
- You must be an adult resident of the city of Somerville to borrow a pass.
- Limit of ONE PASS PER WEEK per household. Week begins Monday and runs through Sunday. Each type of pass can be borrowed once per household per month.
- Advanced booking with a valid library card (on which fines do not exceed $10.00) is required.
- Returnable passes:
- A $5.00 deposit will be required for returnable passes when the pass is picked up. Exact change is required. The deposit will be returned when the pass is returned on time (the next day at latest, or preferably even before 8:30 p.m. on the day of use).
- Returnable passes may be picked up up to five days in advance.
- If a returnable pass is lost or is not returned, a $25.00 fine will be charged to the account of the borrower.
- Coupon passes:
- Coupon passes may be picked up two weeks ahead of use and do not need to be returned.
- For more information, call the Reference Desk: (617) 623-5000 x2955.
To see a list of museums by NAME, click here.
To see a list of museums by DATE, click here.
TO CANCEL a reservation, call the Reference Desk: (617) 623-5000 x2955.