Check out a Cultural Pass
Passes that offer free or discounted admission to local cultural attractions are available to Somerville Residents with a valid Minuteman library card.
To reserve a pass please use the links below or call the Reference Desk at 617-623-5000 x2955
All cultural passes must be picked up with your library card at the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor of the Central Library at 79 Highland Ave.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES AND THEN CLICK BELOW TO SEE A LIST OF AVAILABLE PASSES AND TO RESERVE A PASS ONLINE.
Note: if you reserve a pass online but decide you need to cancel your reservation, please call the reference desk at the Central Library: 617-623-5000 x2955.
To see a list of museums by NAME, click here.
To see a list of museums by DATE, click here.
Guidelines for use of cultural passes
- You must be an adult resident of the city of Somerville to borrow a pass.
- Limit of ONE PASS PER WEEK per household. Time frame of week begins Monday and runs through Sunday. The same pass can only be used one time per month.
- Advanced booking with a valid library card (on which fines do not exceed $10.00) is required.
- A $5.00 deposit will be required for returnable passes when the pass is picked up. Exact change is required. The deposit will be returned when the pass is returned on time (the next day at latest, or preferably even before 8:30 p.m. on the day of use).
- If a returnable pass is lost or is not returned, a $25.00 fine will be charged to the account of the borrower.
- Passes may be picked up to 5 days ahead of use.
- For more information, call the Reference Department at (617) 623-5000, x2955.