You can use Overdrive to access our digital collection from any web browser.
- From the Minuteman Catalog, click Online Resources.
- Enter your library card number, and then click Log in.
- Scroll the alphabetical list of databases, and then click Digital Collection (from Overdrive).
- Click Sign in, select Minuteman Library Patrons, and then enter your library card number and PIN.
- Click Sign in.
If you have a specific book or magazine in mind, search for it by title, author, or keyword in the search box.
To browse the collections, use any of the links—Subjects, Collections, Kindle Books, Kids & Teens, or Always Available—to find titles of interest. Options for refining your search are displayed to the left of the search results.
When you find a title you are interested in:
- Click the image to display a summary page.
- Click Borrow, and then click Borrow again, to check out the title.
- If the title is not available, you can click Place a Hold to add yourself to the waitlist.