Museum passes are located at the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor of the Central Library, at 79 Highland Ave.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES AND THEN CLICK BELOW TO SEE A LIST OF AVAILABLE PASSES AND TO RESERVE A PASS ONLINE.
To see a list of museums by NAME, click here.
To see a list of museums by DATE, click here.
Guidelines for use of museum passes
- You must be an adult resident of the city of Somerville to borrow a museum pass.
- Limit of ONE MUSEUM PASS PER WEEK per household. Time frame of week begins Monday and runs through Sunday. The same museum pass can only be used one time per month.
- Advanced booking with a valid library card (on which fines do not exceed $10.00), is required.
- A $5.00 deposit will be required for returnable passes when the pass is picked up. Exact change is required. Deposit will be returned when the pass is returned on time (before 8:30 p.m. on the day of use).
- If a returnable passes is lost or is not returned, a $25.00 fine will be charged to the account of the borrower.
- Passes may be pickeded up to 5 days ahead of use.
- For more information, call the Reference Department of the Library at (617) 623-5000, x2955.